About Us   Practice Areas   Contact Us   FAQs

We handle all of your immigration needs!


Processing Times

VISA Bulletin

Lottery Application

USCIS Case Status Online



Latest News
If you are not a US Citizen, then you are required to notify USCIS via form AR-11 within 10 days of moving--even if it a temporary move. You are able to do this online via www.uscis.gov.
More News
Subscribe to our mailing list
Copyright Kevelighan & Kevelighan P.C. All Rights Reserved. 2004.
Tel: 248-594-4467 Fax: 248-594-0023 tck@kevlaw.com-kwk@kevlaw.com